Mercedes Model for the Green Driver
Some people think that driving in an environmentally friendly way, means that you can sometimes compromise on style. However, this does not always have to be the case. The Mercedes-Benz S350 is one of the most environmentally friendly new Mercedes cars that has ever been made to date. It is always good news to hear that big name manufacturers are taking the environment seriously and recognizing that there is a growing increase for environment friendly cars.
In this model, fuel consumption has been improved by 13% to be 41.5 mpg and CO2 emissions come in at just 177 g/km. The car runs on diesel and the newly developed BlueTEC engine technology uses recently developed catalytic converters to reduce diesel pollutant emissions, with the main focus on nitrogen oxides. This model employs AdBlue, an aqueous urea solution that converts up to 80 percent of nitrogen oxides into far more environmentally friendly nitrogen and water.
This car complies will all European Union emissions standards and is ideal for those eco drivers looking for an executive car that does not compromise on style.
- Useful Printing Tips for Greener Online Printing (conquestgraphics.com)
- Green Printer (conquestgraphics.com)
- The Top 5 Uses for Spent Coffee Grounds (makethelist.net)
- Reducing Transportation Costs of Crude Oil (industrialpumpsblog.com)
- Detroit Auto Show: Mercedes-Benz 2012 S350 BlueTEC 4MATIC Coming (luxist.com)